NPE-A2 Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Built-in recirculation system
Navien’s patented ComfortFlow® system is the first to include a buffer tank, recirculation pump and fine-tuned controls into a tankless water heater, resolving the cold-water sandwich effect* and issues of minimal flow rates commonly found in other tankless water heaters.
The built-in recirculation pump allows the NPE-A2 to recirculate water either through an external recirc line or through existing supply lines while using NaviCirc®, without the need for external pumps or controls.
NaviLink makes it easy to communicate with your Navien systems anywhere internet service is accessible. The NaviLink module attaches easily to any new or existing* Navien tankless water heater, combi‐boiler and boiler.
High Efficiency Condensing Tankless Water Heater
- ½ gas pipe capable up to 24'
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2" venting up to 75'
- Cascading capable
- EZNav multi-line control panel
- Built-in HotButton control panel
- Common vent up to 12 units